Lukluk Raun

Friday, December 31, 2021

LOOKING FOR KEVIN BONG

 

Happy New Year Kevin.

I hope this makes an awesome start for your 2022 year.

The grass is green, the sky is blue, the oxygen is free, the rain is free, the cool breeze is free, the trees are free, the mighty Fly River keeps flowing. 

Praise God.

Today on the last day of 2021, lofty went to East Boroko to eat some rusa grass.

As my bag was heavy, I stopped a sepik wara canoe to take me to the mighty miaru river.



This Maprik highway Muno, on hearing that lofty was a newsroom teaboy, asked if Post-Courier can help him trace Kevin Bong. 

The last time I was in Kiunga, I went to Sare Kona to buy buai and I met 2 Kevin's so I don't which one is Bong and which one is Bang?

So back to Muno Mikes of Maprik. He has your cargo from the day you left it in his cab.

Your broom to sweep the floor. Your bush knife and your camera tripod.

Inbox and I will give you his contact.

Last day wok, last day blessing, just passing the message on behalf of taxi driver Mike's Muno.


No comments:

Post a Comment